Nokia WING, Customer Operations Launch Lead
Overview / Purpose of the Role:
Lead overall Plan and Launch of Customer and Service Operations also support subsequent new service delivery readiness, Customer integrations, and geographic expansions.
Accountable for end to end Customer and Service Operations delivery capability ramp up and service delivery readiness for a multi country global network deployment for an IoT Connectivity Enablement Managed Service, ensuring successful launch of new service delivery and ongoing Service delivery and performance
Leading all planning and ramp up activity across a full partner eco system for IoT connectivity enablement as a service offering across a global footprint serving multiple customers
Being a leading member of the program team, supporting other functions to ensure service Launch to required timeframe
- Working with other program leaders, building strategy, and project plan for Customer and Service Delivery operations ramp up and delivery readiness
- Establishing capability to deliver Billing, Revenue, &Fraud Management, Customer Contact Management, Service Requests Management and fulfilment, Service assurance and performance capabilities, Customer Experience and Analytics
- Manage deployment and ramp up of delivery capability and associated people process and tools across multiple global locations
- Manage live service commencement to time and to cost
- Ensure processes and tools are in place to manage Customer Experience and service levels once live
- Accountable for all Customer and Service Support activity ramp up and working closely with program leaders in build and deployment phase.
- Ensure partner eco system and 3rd Party SLA’s are in place and management processes and governance are developed and agreed
- Responsible for Service and Customer delivery quality, contractual service delivery, SLA’s and KPI’s on launch
- Experience in managing successful transfer to operations and ramp up of service delivery activities across multiple sites for a global network
- Experience as a leader of Service delivery operations and support functions in a global organization
- Experience and expertise in setting up and launching Customer Operations for IoT Service
- Deep experience and expertise in managing service and customers across a global network, especially in the context of IoT
- Experience in IOT service provision and delivery for multiple customers
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant discipline, backed by industry experience in the required discipline
Apply for this Position
To apply for this position, fill out this form and upload a copy of your resume. The preferred format is .pdf or .doc.